It’s not about what size you wear. It’s about how you wear your size
Men’s Sizing Guides
Your underwear size may surprise you. Because of the different styles in pants today, sizing can variety according to cut or brand. To make sure your underwear fits the way it should and that you are as comfortable as possible, take a few minutes to take some measurements and find the right size for you. All you need is a soft tape measure
Find Your Perfect Bottom Sizing:
- Wrap the tape measure around your waist where you typically wear your pants. This may be lower for some guys and higher for others. This number, in inches, will give you your underwear and bottom size.
- Use the chart below to find your size.
- Example: If you measured 36″ – you are a size Large.
Size Reference Chart To Fit Waist (Boxers)
Find Your Perfect Top Sizing
- To find the proper size top, you’ll need to measure around the fullest part of your chest. You will want to make sure that the tape measure is straight and parallel to the floor.
- Using the chart below to find your size.
- Example: If you measured 38″, you are a size Medium.